Friday, September 8, 2023

Pasar Malam

I was attending night market or pasar malam in Ramayana Ciledug. I feel excited for sure..u can see that in my pic x)


Then I bought a ticket for playing in here. Each @Rp 15000,-. I think this price is worth it. 
I bought 3 tickets. It means that I can play 3 wahanas. I shoose to play bianglala , kkora-kora, and ontang anting. 


The third pic, I show u 2 wahanas that can shaking urs/ If you have a plan to play these, make sure u already eat some meal or u can get masuk angin  lol


Then the romantic one, is bianglala view. I just add a music for this video .. romantic huh ?! wkwkwk


And finally this is me infront of wahana that shaking mine :p (kora-kora)


 Seems like I dont have much words for this post, but i guess u can read the pasar malam vibes jby lookin photos and video.. So thats the end of my story in pasar malam .. I wheel u and see u  <3<3 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment