Friday, February 16, 2024

September by ewf

Listening to September song .. this is one of my fave song because this song remind me a story abt some moments in life ,, especially my moment cinta2an ..hehehh ...my ex, my crush and anything that relate abt love , sharing, cuddlin and etc lol..(dont worry this one is not a bad purpose, just want to share a magic thing abt this song) :P)

At that time, love moments comin , or crush comin  when I listen to  September song or even start in September month too .. that’s why 😊 .. and eventhough theyre not talking like love partner again or boyfriend .. this song always remind me abt the month that I meet them and decide something w them

And again..this song is not a kadaluwarsa song too, because there is always a new cover , and etc . I listen to many version, beside ewf

Listening to this song always makes my mood up, fyi maybe im an old soul one, or a cocoklogi one person, but everytime I start to meet or try a new rship w them theres always September song coincidentally playin or just running on my playlist .. its a sign rite :P?! .. and everything will begin something .. likewise if its the other way around , if theres no September song when the time to meet crush at that time, theres nothing happen for the next meet up and idk why .. but  feel like that and the universe  like sending me a signal w this song .. 

These are some versiion that I already listen : 

1. The original one - September by EWF 

this one is the first one, I was listened this music when I was in  junior high school or highschool , I forgot exactly . but I heard this song from radio at that time.. and this one is the first and the source of magic things happen to me hahah.. 

2.  September by full flava 

This song is the inspiration of this post comin , I heard this song on spotify suddenly when the playlist turn into this song I just remember.. ba dee yaaa.. hhaha 



3.  September w bossanova cover 
Another version abt this song is in bossanova cover. I like this version tooo.. it mcan give u more vibes in cafe 


4.  September by kirk Franklin 
I just tryin to diggin more version abt this song when I wrote this post.. and I found  the soul gospel version..i think this one is more soul.. if u like a soul one, this one is nice to u 

5.  September remix by jnathyn remix 

this is remix version , for me this is a beach party vibes.. or maybe bali vibes.. it suits to heard this with the beach view and some people doin party .. dunno I just imagine this when I heard this... whatever it is .. this remix is a nice also...


Another thing about September song, u can enjoy this song with mash up w another song .. 

6.  Lets groove tonite and september from boston soul zoom video session


or even without lyrics or vocal (just rhythm)

7.  September by jazz funk band cover 

September song is a song that tidak lekang oleh waktu or u can call it timeless <3, u can hear in any era , and any period w many version and various version, beside that this song can makes a good mood and positive vibes for sure .. :) 

The last one , idk the magic of this song can still work to my moments or not hahaha .. but thanks for this song that already give me some story in my life :)<3

No comments:

Post a Comment