Thursday, February 15, 2024

Election

Hi there How was ur election ? are u 01 ? 02 ? or 03 ?

This is not a special experience actually but i just want to share my short abt  many things that already happen on election n how I spent my day with tunjukkan kelingkingmu on election day

1) politisi dadakan

Like covid 19, we can see many people eventhough theyre not learning abt medicine and health or theyre not doctor and paramedic were so active to give what they thoughts and to think a lot abt covid 19. And that’s normal.  When there is a recent issue in this country especially  relates to what they do everyday and there is an impact for them. So that the Indonesian election,  people in here are so active to making podcast , spending a lot of time to watch their choice on utube , tiktok , or x , or videos2 from fb or wa groups ( and me is a person who spent my time to watch it too actually mweheheh  ). Later, people weren’t watch only, they also watch the videos very carefully especially for the one that they like.  People in here suddenly becoming politician or politisi dadakan lol .. or just an activist for their choice with free.. they can give a comment with hate speech (buzzer??:P) and givin a comment with analytical thinking.. ( maybe we can say that they are so deep w their choice or with politic situation in these day). Me as a personal spent a lot of time to watch election and political news during a day running for pencoblosan. How abt u :P  same like me or u have an interest with another news even election and politic were so popular at that time ?  

2) the d -day  

The election day  have the same day as valentine’s day  which is February 14th

First of all I woke up  in the early morning and ready to go to tps .. u know what I don’t have the photo actually (lol) maybe I was busy with some tweet abt the election and my preparation to get the discount (just check insta actually) hehehhe

I  walk to tps near from my home and see what I had at there.. They re not ready and on time like the time they mention it (wkwkwkwk as usual.. , but don’t worry I understand it ) The time that they mention in the paper is 07:30 am , but Ive done to choose it around 9 am, even I come  earlier

There are many people that I don’t know beside capres and cawapres candidates actually.

Oke so I just feeling sure when I choose 01, 02 , or 03.

Then after I choose, I put my paper on box and voila its time to go to another dimension wakakkaa

3) discount time

 After finishing my time at tps , I come to my home first .. u know why ? because I need to wait until 10 am or 11 a m so the market are already open ,and  the staff already arrived of course.

Then I walk again from my home to ciledug raya, just to stop C01. And finally the story begins…

I just capture a video from my window at C01 with my kelinking

I use C01 until kebayoran lama busway station then I continue my jouney with tranjakarta or tj or busway ..

Then come to dcost blok m , I ate food according to promo for election with “tunjukkankelingkingmu “

I ordered ikan fillet saus mangga , ayam fillet saus asam, and the last one I oder kangkung cah bawang putih. Fyi only ikan fillet saus mangga and ayam fillet was in promo the kangkung is not in promo. Total for eating at there is Rp 84000 ,- for 3 items and refill ice tea.

Im not really happy of this actually ,because I had a mistake when I read this promotion . and its not in my expectation, its more expensive than I think .. ok so the mistake to read this promotion is when I read 50% in dcost then I expect all items are with 50% discount .. but actually not .. hahhaa I just knew it when I was there and I see the ad again on insta w carefully … So it makes me think that this is not “my day” because I just predict wrongly and I wasn’t really carefully to read the ad details … shame on me huh x)

Oke so I need to up my mood w my next promotion.  And the next one is hophop. When choosin hophop for my next , I need to find a partner actually so I just pay a half .. I asked the first one and she said no like she didn’t want to drink hophop at that time :P …Just wait ..and finally the girl just come in front of the hophop .. then I asked her to share the promotion “buy one get one”and she said its oke … I was order oreo choco and she was order taro choco.. then lets drink.

Actually this a kentang day for me aka kena tanggung, because I wasn’t really satisfied with my plan and I cant spent a lot in blok m coz I had another plans that day.. finishin my day at blok m on 15:30pm ((arrived in blok m at 12am)  … it means I just spent 3,5 hours for this promotion chance and hang out at blok m ..so pity rite :P :/.. ( and of course at the end of my story i feel like its kentang too in here aka kena tanggung lol)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment