Sunday, May 5, 2024

Finally

To be honest i make this post for twice and finally i did.  Finally I make my own house design with room planner app :D

First time i make this post, I make this w full  emotion ( like feeling excited too much :P )cause finally I did .. so maybe it looks a lil bit messy in my writing or maybe u can say agak belepotan. Hehehe  ..but whatever it is at least i like it 

So, today ( july 17th 2024) i want to rewrite this post and share my idea abt home design.  I want to share the basic idea of makig the home design with the karaoke room, coz i think this basic is more simple and is clearly enough that i make without havin much emotion hehe , so its not look like a belepotan thing .. 

and this is it .. (with finally song by emdey..)


nah if u remember my previous post i make ground floor and first floor for home design , but in here i just share the basic. the idea of this home design is abt fun , and thats why i make a  karaoke room in front so if i have a guest i make me and myguest to choose how long to make time for basa basi or we can continue to have fun soon :P  


No comments:

Post a Comment