Friday, June 21, 2024

newbie

 Today I want to share my own experience as a newbie to practising ukulele.

so what the story behind this ?

actually I practising this becoz I want to continue my experience to playin guitar even I just play “lagu yang itu-itu aja” heheh but I just want to play, especially to train my skill with guitar melodic .. so this one I show u my guitar melodic – (only intro)


and what abt the ukulele ?

oke, the reason to playin this instrument is because I never knew ukulele before and I never knew ukulele is different from guitar hahaahha. I have a plan to buy a lil guitar actually , so I can bring it everywhere and I can play anytime ( even in dunia tipu2 hahaha) --:P but when I was in store and I asked  to buy a thing that I think is guitar the seller said that is ukulele … :P:P:P beside that when I ask the price of the ukulele …its fit to my own .. so I better to choose ukulele (fyi lil guitar is more expensive.. wkwkwk) ..

and here is my jam w ukulele ..


Enjoy ? actually i havent play a lot with this instrument .. i need to "stem"  or tuning this ukulele again coz some chord and rhythm still not fixed and sounds normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment