Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Teh celup

Teh celup

This one is a funny thing , and what is a real life mean actually

So what is teh celup means in here  ?

Teh celup means mencelupkan diri in a water (of course)  and what is the background of doin this , I don’t have an idea to talk with some people (new people) and I don’t like just sit at that time heheheh

So I feel like an awkward and dunno what to do

oke, so heres the situation 

There is a time when I met some new people. Then one of this people in this group asking me to playin  something  with them .. and yeah i just play it. I play soccer at that time, but if we had a conve or just sit without doin anything then i go to the beach and mencelupkan diri in a water of course . I just repeat this for many times.. because I don’t have an idea to talk and a bit confuse ..

But everytime I got myself to mencelupkan diri in the water of beach .. I just feel like battery full .. not confuse and blablabla

Its not happen for once only.. in another case in curug .. while accompany my friend to have a date .. I can make such a pleasure to mine .. just watering mine with the water of curug ..(another kinda of mencelupkan diri)

I don’t hate to talk but I don’t have an idea at that time. Just a simple like that.

So if u don’t know what to do and need to pleasure urself  I suggest u to do teh celup by ur own .. and see how it works :P

Selamat mencoba :D


No comments:

Post a Comment