Monday, August 5, 2024

remind me

i just scroll my insta, and stalk some public figure that i knew .. 
well , i just scroll himym cast, and its alysonhanigan ( lily aldrin in himym)
and guess what ? i just knew that she already joined a dance competition " dancing w stars" in abc tv, it looks great .. and i just enjoyed to watch her perform 

so her perform actually remind me of my memories abt dancing too , when i was in east nusa tenggara for work .. it was my first time to dance w partner and w other in public ( i mean, the first time I danced was with my family, my grandmother and dancing in her final days when she was suffering from alzheimer and lung disease, i asked her to dance and she enjoyed it) 

ok back to dancing w partner, this thing was something that always made me curious and i just wanted to do it again at that time, because i see at the end of my dancing w partner was a nice thing and for me thats beautiful too( hehe for amateur maybe :P)

then when I returned to my domicile (Tangerang) , the first thing i looked for was a dance class. but I cant joined it at that time because the class was far from my home, and i need some effort to reach that place.. 

so until rite now, i havent joined dance class with partner, but sometimes.. this memories are appear to my mind especially when i just saw other dancing , and i just feel like I want to do it again .. nah today i just want to share this to relieve .. :D yeah relieve my angan-angan and something that I havent done it yet (again)..

And after all this is my pic dancing in public w my friend, pity the video disappeared in my cellphone because an error thing or full memory  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment