Monday, August 26, 2024

my first race

hey there finally in this year i had joined race for the first time and this is it : 

my motivation to joined race actually is to get the medal ., and yeah i got it . yippiee 
I had joined race for 5 k .. this is some pic of mine 


first time, i took the race pack. this event was organized by BNI in collaboration with Quscore, so I picked up my racepack at BNI building 

then  jump to the d-day ( august 3rd ) --> This is me when i just arrived the race. I arrived in here on 6.30 pm. this even flag off  on 7.30 pm .. so just captuure the moments in here with some banner and some stuff for sure  :D

When the racing was about to start, it suddenly started raining, then the crew provided raincoats (look at me as a runner i use fake eyelashes hahah .. just be bodrex aka sll ok stiapp saat even for photo session 


finally 5 k and it means that i already finish the race and this is me w  the medal. Surprisingly this medal can connect with spotify .. 


Thats it and so happy after all , then I actually planned to run again in this september :)
 
cant wait for the next race :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment