Tuesday, September 10, 2024

finally (dunia tipu-tipu sequele)

 Disclaimer :

This post is base from evidence , this post also a sequele of my post finally and it explains more abt dunia tipu-tipu  

There are many types of human

But whatever it is there were only 2 types of human actually , marriage and unmarriage people ,  I mean not marriage yet too

So what is the different ?

U can check it later , after ur friends , ur relative and etc already married  

Something in their mind is just confusing like I dunno why they cant act the same thing like before they got married.

The common thing that always happen to marriage people that I met was they love to see an issue, like u cant talk an easy thing like they did in their past ( don’t worry  there is a hidden secret actually :P)

So , to make it easy I will give some point  and e.g for some boring things that already happened to me and the reason why they did that in the end.

Marriage people that u met will said :

1.     1. Ah lucky u , u are not married yet , u still young and u still free until rite now à that’s normal

2.     2.  If u just happy w ur own life like nobodys watching then they will said don’t u have something to think abt ? whats on ur mind à I think its not normal anymore because it makes me think why they need to talk like that :P  or can u be honest why u need to talk like that

Then if u don’t realize what kind of all this conversation, some people that already marriage will act like this

1.      1. Givin u a drama time (like a taste of dunia tipu2)  so if u meet them will be a kinda of  meet up pejabat negara haha

2.    2.   Discuss w their group or their ally if u still don’t realize and of u are such a target from them, they will continue to another strategy xDXD

And if this case happen in office or the married people also have an ally w unmarriage people, they will :

  1. They will spread the drama lelucon and this one can be make a manipulation thing , coz u will think that the source of all is another one but actually not. Beside that this one can spread to unmarriage people too  in some way. So they will act like marriage people who create dunia tipu2.
  2. they reject to confess the truth thing to their target until they get what they want

nah this is a kind of thing that u will face after u graduate or meet some people that already infected from dunia tipu-tipu. Idk why people that I met suddenly act like this , like they swallow the same pill or it looks like sama rata sama rasa :D)

so what is the purpose ? why they create dunia tipu-tipu ? …the question is simple : because they want ketawa tiwi w their ally ( again this one is based from my experience) and why they need to do that instead talking directly make it more simple ? this one is a confusing area because it always  happen until rite now they don’t want to confess until rite now that they are from dunia tiipu-tipu or make a fairytale for sure .

I have some experience of this statement actually and that’s why I can said that they just want  laughing or ketawa tiwi w their ally. I see it directly and they just act in front of other people that not ready for this dunia tipu-tipu. I can mention it also. that is happen in my office , and the ketawa tiwi moment that I saw just capture when I come to my office earlier and see how they whisper to each other to did a drama then after that when I work in another place , the senior that already work in there for long and actually marriage people will do that also. Beside that, if its happen in office or like what happened in my life rite now they just want to lead us to what they want, I mean is if its black just always be black or if its white just always be white and etc ( I also know this from my senior in office ). so the people who make this trap can do whatever they want and it means that they can continue their happy life w ketawa tiwi as always.

Maybe u can think , it just marriage people in office .. nope. In my experience marriage people will do the samee thing even they are not in office. And of course they will said this at the beginning

1.       1. Ah lucky u , u are not married yet , u still young and u still free until rite now

2.      2. If u just happy w ur own life like nobodys watching then they will said don’t u have something to think abt ? whats on ur mind

Those sentences are sentence that u should be carefull actually haha , or make u give a yellow light on ur brain that its gonna be dunia tipu-tipu after this hahah

SOLUTION

Ok this essay can be an essay of my dunia tipu-tipu essay and I will share the same tips also like in first essay :

Be healthy and be bodrex as u can , especially be healthy is an important one because if ure not healthy enough sometimes they can make " digoreng terus rasanya " like mixing an issue 

1.      Knows ur dimension

2.      Don’t be geer with them

       Knows the normal one

4.      The other way to make it simple is like what I did before stick out of my tounge hahahaha, or marking them that u already know the fairy tale dimension or dunia tipu-tipu   

5.      Make a checklist like my checklist in below ;

Is the people that u face it  :

     - already marriage

     - connect w married people

      - just married

If one of this can mark like this  V ( it means yes or agree)  --> thats okay if u had an headcache  and confuse because that’s a criteria of dunia tipu-tipu.

6.      Be ready after woke up and step out from ur home , if ur world suddenly change it means u are involved in dunia tipu-tipu without u realize this .

This solution can help u actually , because whatever of their purpose,   u should know the process of making it à acting and spreading the fairy tale. This one I bold because this is the important thing too and u should know what kind of fairy tale that they made ; usually it starts w fairytale of problem and it can makes u to feel a bit of  stress (and its normal) because some people around u also join this dunia tipu-tipu club and they always repeat the drama until they think its enough or maybe they forgot or it can be me  that already forgot all of this.  Actually problem in our life is normal, its not normal anymore if there is some people who just create something that actually nothing or mengada-ada.

Nah this is one of this solution, even einstein also stick out his tounge :P

So after  all of this à  don’t be confuse why ur world suddenly change or some people that u meet is not an easy person anymore because that’s a part of dunia tipu-tipu…

PS :

1.      1. Not every marriage people will do this , but mostly that I met were act like I told

2.     2.  If u meet a confusing people or someone that makes u feel headache just see my list to check it and then u can asses clearly if it’s the real one or the part of dunia tipu-tipu or maybe people who already contaminated w dunia tipu—tipu

3.     3.  Everything that I already shared are based on my experience, and not only me the victim of dunia tipu-tipu. my friend also have this experience and after she steps out ( i mean resign ) from their office she feels free and dont think much like dunia tipu-tipu did ( w their fake whisper-- this one also based on experience

No comments:

Post a Comment