Friday, September 15, 2023

Another app

 As u know Im a newbie in appsheet and it makes me a bit tacky with this app :P

So far appsheet, I mean an app that I already create with appsheet its an useful tool. Thats why I try to make an another app with appsheet 

In this case I try to make an healthy check app for mine. (Remember its for mine, so even it looks simple and a bit tacky its okay hahah)

So. I make this because I need to maintain my lifestyle because  im a busy person (kiddin :P) and I need to have a motivation or something that trigerring me to complete my mission , I mean becomin an healthier person of me XD 

Then what am I do in here rite now ? I just want to show my template for this app, and how to make it. 

Oke lets start it ..

1. First, make a database on googlesheet 

2. Sync to the appsheet 

3. Set the type of data 






4. Give some value in data that u already set enum or enumlist 




5. And lets try this app in mobile phone, cause we are mobile rite xp 


6. This app will connect to ur googlesheet, so you will have ur own recap as always 

7. Dont forget to try to make it and doin a healthy lifestyle xoxoxo 

*****

So what so u think abt this app ? It looks hot and simple or more like google form AWK wkwkw..
 hope i can give u some inspiration 😋😂😎 


No comments:

Post a Comment