Hi there its
me again w my new experience abt learning Arabic. In this recent days I try to
challenge myself with some language, especially non alphabet letters ( I already
told ya in my post before :P)
Nah the way I
learn this is by using some free app, one of the free app that I used is the famous
duoligo - playing Arabic letters on duo makes me see the interesting part of learning
this cause it looks like a riddle and this is what I want to share on here as a
newbie or someone who just coba2 with some new experience :P
OK, heres
the step by step :
1. First of all u should practice the
basic letters ( u can see this in ur duo screen before entering the exercise )
2. Then try all the single letters
exercise
3. Well after mastering (lol), there
will indeed be times when – duo will give u some test w Arabic words. And this
is the interesting part cause Arabic words = letter + letter + sambung
menyambung Haha. Idk what other people think abt this – but I think it is
Duo riddle ( lol ) - Arabic
letters exercise (don’t forget always read this from right to the left)
1. 1. Riddle number one – u should answer the rite letters from the word that sounding in ur duo – in this case the word : jibii
2. Riddle number two- tap the matching pairs : just matching the Arabic words w the rite spelling. In this case I already show u the rite one by the arrow sign 😊3. Riddle number 3 – the common task/game on duo like answering or continuing some pattern in the unfinished letter -u can check this on ur own duo for sure . LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment