Sunday, August 16, 2026

suddenly idea 😂

Hi there its me again with my financial and all the situations in my lyfe has been hacked w the authority in this country haha sigh :P

So ? what will I share today ? my keluh kesah or what ? actually I just do something that very possible to do it even they make anything seems hard. Hard to reach money , or hard to collect money and etc.

Then what should I do rite now is : planning for my lansia lyfe or thinking abt my pensiun dini :p  even I don’t have much but i think I can do this cause I don’t need to think big abt how to make a big castle or emperor. I just focus to collect little by little.

Nah this idea actually relate w something in my past, and that’s gonna be my past question to someone abt what are the things that they actually did in 20s  ? and he said he just prepare his pensiun dini. OMG !! this one just hit by my mouth in my almost 40s and w some limitations haha ✌😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment